Terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is No More Pain Ergonomics (A.B.N. 85 614 637 937).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter No More Pain Ergonomic 2022 Brisbane Work Well Conference competition form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering No More Pain Ergonomics 2022 Brisbane Work Well Conference competition, entrants accept the-stated Terms and Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to No More Pain Ergonomics 2022 Brisbane Work Well Conference is open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities.
5. To enter No More Pain 2022 Brisbane Work Well Conference competition, entrants must fill in the entry form and follow the No More Pain Ergonomics LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/no-more-pain-ergonomics/) at time of prize draw, and entries must be received by the Promoter by 5pm, Monday 26 September 2022.
6. The competition runs from 9am, Monday 19 September 2022 to 5pm, Monday 26 September 2022.
7. Prize winners of the No More Pain Ergonomics 2022 Brisbane Work Well Conference will be drawn at 6pm, Monday 26 September. Winners are contacted by email within 48 hours of prize draw and will be announced on the No More Pain Ergonomics website.
8. Competitions are games of chance and as such, winning entries are selected at random
9. The promotors decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is 1 ticket to the 2022 Brisbane Work Well Conference valued at $200.
11. There are 1 tickets to be won and each entrant can enter once
12. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
13. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
14. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
16. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
19. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
20. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
22. The prize winner must be over the age of 18 at the time of the prize draw
23. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
27. The promotion is subject to LinkedIn terms of services which can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement