Workplace Trial Program: Ergonomic Chairs
Ergonomic Chairs Trial Program
No More Pain Ergonomics offers workplaces the opportunity to participate in a trial program for ergonomic chairs. We understanding that choosing a ergonomic chairs that are suitable for your office environment, setup and work force needs is best done through a trial program. For this reason we can work with you to supply a range of ergonomic chairs to your workplace for your staff to trial and determine which will best suit your needs.
How the Trial Program Works
1) Shortlist which Ergonomic Chairs you would like to trial at your workplace
2) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to arrange a trial program
3) We will ship the ergonomic chairs to your workplace
4) Once the trial period ends, you send back any ergonomic chairs you don't wish to keep
Terms & Conditions for the Trial Program
- You must be looking to order a minimum of 5 ergonomic chairs.
- Maximum of 3 Ergonomic Chairs per Trial Program.
- Maximum of 1 model of ergonomic chair per trial (i.e. Maximum of 3 chairs, each a different model)
- You will be issued with an invoice for each ergonomic chair that is payable at the end of the trial program, unless the ergonomic chairs are returned.
- We will cover the shipping costs to your workplace (remote locations may incur additional shipping charges), however you will be responsible for any return shipping costs to our Brisbane office.
- Maximum trial period is for 2 weeks.